1. 10th Marks Sheet (Attested by the Principal in a sealed envelope)
2. 12th Marks Sheet (Attested by the Principal in a sealed envelope)
3. Degree Individual Marks Sheet (Attested by the Registrar of the University in a sealed envelope)
4. Provisional & Consolidate Certificate (Attested by the Registrar of the University in a sealed envelope)
5. If the student is in a final year, Course Completion Certificate (Attested by the College Principal in a sealed envelope)
6. Statement of Purpose (we can help, if required)
7. Three Recommendation letters from HOD/Professors/Asst. Professors or Lecturer of the Graduation College
8. IELTS, GRE & GMAT scores report photo copies & officially score should be sent to the University through awarding body.
9. Educational Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
10. Passport Photostat first and last pages
12. Work Experience letter if applicable
13. Any other qualification certificates or extracurricular activities certificates (Attested by Graduation College in a sealed envelope)
14. For Architecture & Fashion Design a Portfolio or the Project report is required.
While reviewing applicants, Canadian universities use a holistic approach. An applicant’s potential and academic success are possibly the most important factors to be considered but Canadian universities also value applicant’s reason to attend the University, Professional experience, extra-curricular activities, and the character.
But it is always better to check with each university before joining.
To get an admission for a four-year bachelor’s degree programme, students who had undergone the British Education System are typically expected to hold at least five GCSEs (General Certificate or Secondary Education) at grade C or above in academic subjects and three A levels. The Pre-U qualifications and an IB Diploma are also recognized for admission to four-year universities, including most competitive universities.
IELTS: Overall 6.5 bands (Not less than 6 in any module)
TOEFL: Minimum 94IBT
GRE/GMAT: Not mandatory depend upon universities/courses.